Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I‘d be happy enough with Grealish but would just go for Doku for a more attacking threat.
Going to be hard enough to break them down anyway - with Bernardo and Grealish (and no De Bruyne) I fear it might all be a bit too laboured and one-paced.
Has a draw stamped all over it this one and I will be happy enough to share the spoils. I think this lot will drop more points at home this season than on the road so a draw will be acceptable. No Kev makes us particularly impotent as Haaland is likely to be neutralised like he was on Wednesday and our main hope of a goal will come from Phil or Gundo. None of the wide attacking players seem capable of turning chances into goals when the viking is tied up in the middle.
Previously men in that position for us had a keen eye for goal the current crew appear lacking in that respect. For example, how much sleep do you think the Arsenal defence are going to lose over the weekend worrying about the goal threat posed by Grealish? In fairness to Jack he looks a lot more likely to score when positioned centrally as he was for England recently but one doubts if Pep will give him such an opportunity at City until he proves he can play this central role against quality opposition.Hopefully this young lad due along in January from Argentina will add a bit more of a goal threat as he appears to have the knack of nestling the ball in the onion sack.

My dream is the day this 115 charges gets quashed by us- Pep comes out with a cigar in his mouth and a bottle of Spanish red in the other announcing a 5 year extension.

I'd trade a whole team of players for him.
I will have a cigar and a bottle of Spanish red myself if that day ever comes about.

My dream is the day this 115 charges gets quashed by us- Pep comes out with a cigar in his mouth and a bottle of Spanish red in the other announcing a 5 year extension.

I'd trade a whole team of players for him.
I reckon that would break everyone let alone Arsenal. I watched a bit of their game last night and I wasn’t impressed. I think we are in better shape atm to beat these. Its not going to be boring and cagey this early in the season so I’m going 3-2 city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.