Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
And yet you lot still won fuck all.

Arsenal aren't a patch on Klopps dippers, You can try dress it up as much as you like, That Liverpool team was a serious side.

You lot are park the bus wankers, City were missing numerous players that day and you lot still shit yourselves afraid to have a go.
'Park the bus wankers' who scored 91 goals in the PL last season.

I'm not sure why you think Arsenal should have given up their main strategic advantage against City (the defence, and Haaland being Saliba's little bunny in particular) and instead play into City's hands.

I'd have liked for us to have gone for it and tried to win but it wasn't happening that day, we couldn't get through the City lines. Going more attacking would have played into City's hands. Anyone can see this surely

In the rest of our games we scored a bunch of goals and had the same goal difference as City. We won against all the top 3 teams. We just shat the bed at home to Villa. It happens.

P.S. are Real Madrid 'park the bus wankers' as well? They adopted similar tactics at the Etihad because decent teams figure out where they can capitalise on weaknesses of opponents and adapt their game accordingly.

I'm not sure why you think Arsenal should have given up their main strategic advantage against City (the defence, and Haaland being Saliba's little bunny in particular) and instead play into City's hands.

I'd have liked for us to have gone for it and tried to win but it wasn't happening that day, we couldn't get through the City lines. Going more attacking would have played into City's hands. Anyone can see this surely

In the rest of our games we scored a bunch of goals and had the same goal difference as City. We won against all the top 3 teams. We just shat the bed at home to Villa. It happens.

P.S. are Real Madrid 'park the bus wankers' as well? They adopted similar tactics at the Etihad because decent teams figure out where they can capitalise on weaknesses of opponents and adapt their game accordingly.
Madrid were the biggest park the bus wankers we played last season, so called biggest club in the world were scared to death of us.

Arse-gunners at work are a bit louder and more confident than in last couple of years. Fucking thundercunts.

Nothing personal. Just my considered opinion.

Madrid were the biggest park the bus wankers we played last season, so called biggest club in the world were scared to death of us.
That game was different to the Arsenal match though. City missed a hatful of chances whereas they didn't get much of a sniff in the Arsenal game. Madrid were extremely fortunate to get through that tie.

Did Yous get a 91 goals scored trophy or something last season? You keep on banging on about it, As I've already said you've zero to show for it. Yous had the opportunity to stamp your mark on your title aspirations at The Etihad and you lot SHAT YOUR PANTS! That's the day you lot lost the title.

Haaland being Saliba little hunny bunny hahaha you deluded fucking prick, Haaland has won more in the last 12 months than your club has in the last 20 years ffs What's Saliba won since his days at Arsenal other than the Community Shield on pens when you lot celebrated like you won the treble, Pathetic Cunts.

The Champions League is a knockout tournament and Real Madrid did park the bus that night, They felt like their best bet was penalties and it paid off and yet they went on the win a European Cup. You lot parked the bus when you had a chance to go clear at the top and put a dent in City in the process.

Did Yous get a 91 goals scored trophy or something last season? You keep on banging on about it, As I've already said you've zero to show for it. Yous had the opportunity to stamp your mark on your title aspirations at The Etihad and you lot SHAT YOUR PANTS! That's the day you lot lost the title.

Haaland being Saliba little hunny bunny hahaha you deluded fucking prick, Haaland has won more in the last 12 months than your club has in the last 20 years ffs What's Saliba won since his days at Arsenal other than the Community Shield on pens when you lot celebrated like you won the treble, Pathetic Cunts.

The Champions League is a knockout tournament and Real Madrid did park the bus that night, They felt like their best bet was penalties and it paid off and yet they went on the win a European Cup. You lot parked the bus when you had a chance to go clear at the top and put a dent in City in the process.
I'm just refuting your point that Arsenal.are a park the bus team. They did that against City, they didn't do that against pretty much everyone else.

I'm guessing you've had a couple of light ales as the language is getting a bit course so I think it's for the best that we stop this conversation now and I wish you a pleasant rest of the evening.

I'm just refuting your point that Arsenal.are a park the bus team. They did that against City, they didn't do that against pretty much everyone else.

I'm guessing you've had a couple of light ales as the language is getting a bit course so I think it's for the best that we stop this conversation now and I wish you a pleasant rest of the evening.
I don't drink...

Your just a condescending twat. Best we just hit the ignore button.

Enjoy another season of winning fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.