Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
'Park the bus wankers' who scored 91 goals in the PL last season.

I'm not sure why you think Arsenal should have given up their main strategic advantage against City (the defence, and Haaland being Saliba's little bunny in particular) and instead play into City's hands.

I'd have liked for us to have gone for it and tried to win but it wasn't happening that day, we couldn't get through the City lines. Going more attacking would have played into City's hands. Anyone can see this surely

In the rest of our games we scored a bunch of goals and had the same goal difference as City. We won against all the top 3 teams. We just shat the bed at home to Villa. It happens.

P.S. are Real Madrid 'park the bus wankers' as well? They adopted similar tactics at the Etihad because decent teams figure out where they can capitalise on weaknesses of opponents and adapt their game accordingly.
Agreed. Haaland was non existent for a large number of games last season..something wasn't right physically ( the foot injury?) And i think Mbappe move to Real affected him..sort of had a resigned attitude. Saliba is very good but against a 50% Haaland made the usual pundits go ott. I thought City were unlucky at your place though. Not even is said about how Arsenal got away with one there. Rare attack huge deflecion..over both games City were better really.

Agreed. Haaland was non existent for a large number of games last season..something wasn't right physically ( the foot injury?) And i think Mbappe move to Real affected him..sort of had a resigned attitude. Saliba is very good but against a 50% Haaland made the usual pundits go ott. I thought City were unlucky at your place though. Not even is said about how Arsenal got away with one there. Rare attack huge deflecion..over both games City were better really.
Surely that’s a wind up? Where did you get that idea from?

'Park the bus wankers' who scored 91 goals in the PL last season.

I'm not sure why you think Arsenal should have given up their main strategic advantage against City (the defence, and Haaland being Saliba's little bunny in particular) and instead play into City's hands.

I'd have liked for us to have gone for it and tried to win but it wasn't happening that day, we couldn't get through the City lines. Going more attacking would have played into City's hands. Anyone can see this surely

In the rest of our games we scored a bunch of goals and had the same goal difference as City. We won against all the top 3 teams. We just shat the bed at home to Villa. It happens.

P.S. are Real Madrid 'park the bus wankers' as well? They adopted similar tactics at the Etihad because decent teams figure out where they can capitalise on weaknesses of opponents and adapt their game accordingly.
Yes real Madrid are park the bus wankers. And cheating diving cunts as well. Quite similar to some of your lot tbh

MUEN headline today ...
I knew I had to leave Man City when Pep Guardiola made me cry - now Mikel Arteta has set me free.
Digging up an interview with Gabriel Jesus from 2 years ago.
Excellent journalism.

MUEN headline today ...
I knew I had to leave Man City when Pep Guardiola made me cry - now Mikel Arteta has set me free.
Digging up an interview with Gabriel Jesus from 2 years ago.
Excellent journalism.
Hahaha....even our local rag wants us to lose.

Lets vocally get behind Pep and the boys on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.