Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
That’s how I see it too. Arsenal have this incredible will to defend with an excellent pair of CB’s and a goalkeeper on fire at the moment. We cannot let them bully us at set pieces. Can see Arsenal really going for it early on seen as we’re slow starters.

I seem to remember that being their game plan last season, they started quite quick, had a few half chances and then parked the bus for the rest of the game. Seemed their plan was to try and get an early goal and spend the rest of the game defending it. When that didn't happen, they didn't attempt to win the game, just clung on for a draw.

It probably won't be a great game to watch if they play the same way, but hopefully an early City goal will force them to be more attacking, which should favour us.

We have to cut out the half asleep start to games we seem to have adopted this season. I think Arteta will have Arsenal go hell for leather at the start hoping to score, then sit back and try and pick us off on the break as our desperation to equalise becomes more frantic. Other players need to step up to the goalscoring plate as I think they will shackle Haaland pretty effectively. That's why I think Foden and Gundogan will start as they do have a goal in them. Another tough game in prospect.

It's astonishing, isn't it? It's been going on for a long time too. Not just this season. This “Let's swan around for about fifteen minutes and just see what happens”. I've got to admit something: a few seasons back, I'd watch the way Liverpool would swarm forward at Anfield right from the kick off, often sowing complete panic in the opposition, and think to myself, “Well, I wish we did that, at least sometimes.” It's not Pep's way — he wants possession and control initially, and then probing, probing, probing from the edge of the box, looking for the lapse in concentration, the three-yard gap.
It's done us pretty well, has to be said, as a plan — six titles out of the last seven, six you say?! You can't knock it. But just for the spectacle's sake, I wish we'd swarm forward too and just swamp the opposition (no pun intended) from the off, from time to time.

It's astonishing, isn't it? It's been going on for a long time too. Not just this season. This “Let's swan around for about fifteen minutes and just see what happens”. I've got to admit something: a few seasons back, I'd watch the way Liverpool would swarm forward at Anfield right from the kick off, often sowing complete panic in the opposition, and think to myself, “Well, I wish we did that, at least sometimes.” It's not Pep's way — he wants possession and control initially, and then probing, probing, probing from the edge of the box, looking for the lapse in concentration, the three-yard gap.
It's done us pretty well, has to be said, as a plan — six titles out of the last seven, six you say?! You can't knock it. But just for the spectacle's sake, I wish we'd swarm forward too and just swamp the opposition (no pun intended) from the off, from time to time.
We do forge forward early, if we didn't we wouldn't be caught snoozing at the back to early conceded goals.
The plan is perfect. The execution is sometimes flawed.

If Arsenal win the league just once they’ve hit the same heights as Klopp’s overrated special achievement award winning bin dipping scumbags did.
I hate the dippers with a passion, Let's call a spade a spade, Arsenal aren't anywhere near that Dippers team not even remotely close.

Arsenal would also have to win a European Cup which isn't going to happen either.

Arsenal can go fuck themselves, Their fans are arrogant gobby twats and their club is a shower of cunts, They've been trying to get us done for years even since that prick Wenger was in charge (the one who's never won a European Cup), They also used to pass penalties against us and have a laugh about it.

How times have changed.

I hate the dippers with a passion, Let's call a spade a spade, Arsenal aren't anywhere near that Dippers team not even remotely close.

Arsenal would also have to win a European Cup which isn't going to happen either.

Arsenal can go fuck themselves, Their fans are arrogant gobby twats and their club is a shower of cunts, They've been trying to get us done for years even since that prick Wenger was in charge (the one who's never won a European Cup), They also used to pass penalties against us and have a laugh about it.

How times have changed.
Arsenal are high on the dislike list I agree, but they're still behind the rags and dippers for pure hatred

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.