Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He’s an attacking midfielder who is full of industry and enthusiasm, knows his limitations and can play simple, possession-keeping passes all day, but can’t finish and in the highest of demand situations doesn’t have the touch or vision of some of the other players around him (Kev, Bernardo, Gundo, Phil), so I’m not sure I’d want him and Jack both in occupying 2 of the 6 mid/forward positions.
Lewis is nineteen and getting better and better

When was the last time Kevin was great in a really big game? 22/23, Arsenal? He destroyed Arsenal back then, but that was probably his last great performance against a top team.

Hope Kevin reminds us of his quality in a big game soon, but I would prefer Foden and Bernie over him. Foden for obvious reasons, and Bernie because his bottom level is (much) better than Kevin's. Even Kova and Gundo might be better options. Kevin loses the ball a bit too often these days, and that's risky vs teams that know how to counter.

If Gundo could have headed a ball properly tonight, we would have won by 2 goals
And both those chances were created whilst doku was on the pitch. We are too predictable with Bernardo and Grealish as the wingers. They both have very little attacking threat

Ederson

Walker
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic
Foden

Bernardo
Haaland
Grealish

We know arsenal will sit deep and counter kova next to rodders will stop teams running through the middle tho I don't expect arsenal's midfield to pop 3 1 touch passes through our midfield as partey and rice are very poor on the ball. Let Phil bernie and Grealish tire them out hopefully get us in front then doku savio gundo can come on and finish them off.

Imo, Arsenal won't be better than Inter. Inter are a top side. Also, Arsenal travel and play tonight.

The question is whether we'll play better than last night. I think we are likely to perform better if both Foden and Doku start. We need to inject a bit more pace and energy. We were a bit flat in the 1st half vs Inter.

Imo, Arsenal won't be better than Inter. Inter are a top side. Also, Arsenal travel and play tonight.

The question is whether we'll play better than last night. I think we are likely to perform better if both Foden and Doku start. We need to inject a bit more pace and energy. We were a bit flat in the 1st half vs Inter.

One thing Pep has failed on is PACE!

Nunes and Doku have it, and Haaland has bursts, but beyond that, we have so little attacking pace that we almost have to hold up the ball, even when we break!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.