Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy enough with that, defence picked itself in my opinion, kovacic should be starting but hardly a poor choice to have gundo in there. midfielders to control the game and wingers who can actually get at their man and create something for Haaland. Not much going to come from central positions so a lot of pressure on the wingers to perform today, how well they play decides the outcome of this.

Not really that surprised they've dropped white, said after both their last 2 games, he's the weakness in that defence and doku would rinse him if he plays. Seems arteta has countered that with timber. Tougher test for doku but still back him to get the better of him.

See Pep’s gone for two wingers that can beat their men.
My biggest concern is when they don’t and Arsenal go on a quick counter.
Both top wingers though so let’s hope today isn’t one of those days.

Couple of players I’d preferred to have started but have to have faith in the starting 11.
My biggest concern is our wingers losing possession high up and us being caught on the counter.
Come on mate, so you would rather we go backwards and sidewards at zero tempo. Look at Spain, they managed with two wingers being positive.

My concern is the lack of legs for when our wingers may loose the ball.

See Pep’s gone for two wingers that can beat their men.
Yeah. Looks like he thinks Gundogan, Rodri & Bernardo can control the midfield and Savio and Doku can cause the full backs issues. Wasn't against Doku or Savio starting just thought he'd like a more possession based team but that's why he's paid the big bucks.

I hope that team fucking batters them

That’s very attack minded hope we don’t go to gung ho as we could well get caught out ..
Not that long ago that we used to moan about Rodrigo and gundogan together being too negative /defensive. I agree though we could be 'got at' - a fully fit stones would be nice.

New he would start Walker because of his height if you playing silva Doku and saviniho! Great attacking width worry about Walker defensively especially if Sterling comes on who has him on toast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.