Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking our midfield is going to be by-passed. Probably lots of 'to me, to you' football from us with the way they will set up. les arse will use the counter attack well today.

I want to see us moving the ball quicker, use Eddie's long pass out to Erl to break them.

Hopefully I'm wrong but cannot see us winning. 1-1 maybe.
c'mon , it's not the same chaos like last szn with alvarez in there (christ) , it's more balanced but lacks creativity

Doesn’t look like we’re going for the total control version of this game.

Could be some goals if they give it a go.

Bit surprised by that starting XI tbh, was convinced that Foden would start in De Bruyne’s absence. No Grealish unexpected too. Plenty of attacking threat in the front three though.

Disappointing that Kev hasn't made the squad. But I guess this is likely to be the way of things this season. These non impact injuries he's picking up are a regular occurrence this last few seasons. I'm guessing his game time will be quite limited this season. He's not capable of 50 games in a season, let alone 60-70. Time for Phil to inherit the crown. Only thing is, he's still not available either. Is it Covid he's suffering from?

I’d rather play with more control and less risk yes.
If the two wingers play as I know they are capable then I shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
Like I said previously we haven’t played our two positive wingers in the last two games and we failed to control the game. Our best games so far this season have been with Doku & Savio out wide. I’m watching with an Arsenal fan today, he was hoping we wouldn’t go Doku & Savio.

Surprised no Phil, we need some pace in midfield to get through the lines and ahead of the attackers.

We need to be very aggressive and not be exposed to turnovers.

Plenty on the bench to change things if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.