Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a risky gamble with two wingers who don’t track back. Pep likes to throw these selections in now and again. Not sure how we will keep the ball with Doku and Savinho on the pitch. They do have pace though so hopefully Pep will prove me wrong. It will confuse Arsenal but I hope it doesn’t confuse our players as well!
Could just tell Doku not to dribble. Turn inside to win free kicks and just pass it square every time he has it.

The fact they would go 5 points behind us if they lose might dictate how they approach this. I could see Arsenal taking a point now if offered.
Brentford had a real go at us in the last home game. Arsenal are more than capable of doing that as well.

I’ve been waiting for doku,savi and haaland combo ,,,lets fucking go,
6-1

The fact they would go 5 points behind us if they lose might dictate how they approach this. I could see Arsenal taking a point now if offered.
They'll set up to sit back and hit on the break, with what looks like a light weight midfield for us with not a lot of pace if these wingers don't track back. It's almost the perfect team for their tactics so I hope they both step up.

Brentford had a real go at us in the last home game. Arsenal are more than capable of doing that as well.
They are and a lot will depend on how often we lose the ball on the wings.
Like I said earlier though, having that speed on the wings may make them sit deeper than you’d expect.
Would Arteta throw caution to the wind?

Interesting tactical call.

Scoring isn’t my concern, think there’s goals in the line up.
It’s giving up too many chances at the other end I’m a bit worried about.
See I'm less concerned about them on the break, as I think without Odegaard they'll struggle to play through midfield as freely.

We just have to take any chances we get, as we can't afford to not be ruthless.

I think a bit of chaos is our way of winning today without Kev and Phil.

Ideally it's time for Savinho to fully arrive, and for Doku to be electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.