Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprises Grealish not starting. gundo has played a couple of games now so hoping for a little more from him
Agreed, Grealish can hold up play, both wingers have the tendency to give the ball up, so hopefully we don't gift Trossard too many breaks, he won't miss them all.

He's only played two 45 minutes in what 3 and a half months? I'm not too surprised about Foden but I'm sure he'll get on the pitch.
But how long do you wait before bringing him back into the team? Not having a go at you, by the way. I just find it baffling that he comes on for the second half on wednesday night, yet isn't deemed ready for this afternoon.

Man this is a hella risky lineup

We lack a lot of physicality there, probably why he's brought in Walker for Rico to make up for it

Sure Pep knows what he's doing but having Gundogan over Kovacic and no Foden are strange moves
Walker players because he has the pace and experience to deal with Martinelli.

Gundogan is more attack minded than Kovacic but it's a bit strange not starting Foden. We have a strong bench today, just hope makes changes early enough when needed.

Could be decided by the benches of both sides

Foden and Grealish could be key in the 2nd half, where as not convinced Arsenal have much on their bench to change the game

Just can't help but think we might get caught out today, its been nagging me the last few days

Hope I'm wrong and we are 3 up at HT

Near enough the strongest line up possible with a couple of game changers on the bench. Whatever happens it is way too early to call this a make or break game. Arsenal will be a lot more positive in this than their away performance last season.

Attacking side with two wide players who can either be sensational or not quite so sensational. Arsenal are so strong at the back these days that we probably need to gamble a bit upfront and out wide with Doku and Savinho.
Didn't really beat any of the "big" teams last season...Liverpool, Arse, Madrid so it would be good to lay down an early marker.
I'm prepared for that loathsome turd of a player Gabriel, arms all over Erling at every opportunity with no fouls given yet at the other end, Munchkin head Saka falling over at every chance.
Having a bit of speed on both wings may well force Arsenal to sit back further.

Interesting line up. Could go either way.

Attacking side with two wide players who can either be sensational or not quite so sensational. Arsenal are so strong at the back these days that we probably need to gamble a bit upfront and out wide with Doku and Savinho.
Didn't really beat any of the "big" teams last season...Liverpool, Arse, Madrid so it would be good to lay down an early marker.
I'm prepared for that loathsome turd of a player Gabriel, arms all over Erling at every opportunity with no fouls given yet at the other end, Munchkin head Saka falling over at every chance.
It looks like a risky gamble with two wingers who don’t track back. Pep likes to throw these selections in now and again. Not sure how we will keep the ball with Doku and Savinho on the pitch. They do have pace though so hopefully Pep will prove me wrong. It will confuse Arsenal but I hope it doesn’t confuse our players as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.