Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how long do you wait before bringing him back into the team? Not having a go at you, by the way. I just find it baffling that he comes on for the second half on wednesday night, yet isn't deemed ready for this afternoon.
I had him starting. With no Kev I thought he'd slide straight in and against this defence I thought we'd need it. Tactics will be interesting given the style of play of both wingers, assume we're running straight at the fullbacks but could be a frustrating afternoon if we keep turning it over.

Well happy with that side. Wasn’t expecting us to go for it like that. Fuck joining Arteta in a borefest.We’re at home let’s attack and go for it.Come on blues!

we lack pace in the midfield...if we have to many turnovers then we will get problems in transition...one of Kova/Foden should have started...still optimistic

Near enough the strongest line up possible with a couple of game changers on the bench. Whatever happens it is way too early to call this a make or break game. Arsenal will be a lot more positive in this than their away performance last season.
The fact they would go 5 points behind us if they lose might dictate how they approach this. I could see Arsenal taking a point now if offered.

Not sure starting both Savinho & Doku is a good move here. We risk giving Arsenal chances to counter us with the possession lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.