Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather have Walker fit vs Real. Stones will be missed but is replaceable. We have played quite some games without him.
Long story short, we are not a one man team other than Rodri. And Rodri is fit.
So we are a one man team?

I’d rather have Walker fit vs Real. Stones will be missed but is replaceable. We have played quite some games without him.
Long story short, we are not a one man team other than Rodri. And Rodri is fit.

It won’t be as easy as it was a year ago. But we play at home, and we do not lose many games since a few months. So I’m positive yet nervous.

We however do need to create another special atmosphere. Again. Great no? Pep says he is happy his team are in a position we play these games. Every City-fan should be instead of crying and losing faith due to the loss of a few players.
With regards to your first paragraph, I think we need Walker the most on the games where we dominate completely and are occasionally vulnerable to a counter; like Man United, spurs…most games to be honest. Stones is a big miss in games like tomorrow where we need to impose ourselves against a good team. He helps us play our from the back when we are being pressed and he gives us an extra body in the transition.

So for me, tomorrow; I’d much rather we lost Walker than stones.

Arsenal are supposed to be so much better this season and city so much shitter.

Stats only tell part of the story. I am hoping the two weeks away will help us recover for the run in and stall arsenals momentum.

Can’t see past a 3-1 city win. A defeat would leave us hanging on somewhat. The players have real character so won’t give it away.

Dip inhalers are working overtime this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.