Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be astonished if Grealish plays.

He has played 16 minutes in the league since December and has spent the majority of 2024 ravaged with injury. I think Pep bides his time.

I think it will be Foden on the left and Bernardo on the right with a midfield 3 of Kovacic, Rodri and De Bruyne.

I think we will go full Control FC.

how bout you leave your xenophobia and bigotry at the door?

i read the forum rules before joining and followed the procedure, according to the rules i am allowed to post here.

if i were fansomething i’d be fangirling btw, but i’m not. gvardiol for example needs to be slapped and is stupid. and that’s just a small, tiny example. but it’s my croatian nationalistic victim complex, sure jan.

anyway, your issues are not my problem, if you can’t refrain yourself from making xenophobic insults ignore button is your friend ;)

and don’t tell me what to do, my boss is the only person in the world that gets to do that during my working hours. and i’m pretty sure you’re not my boss so good luck with asserting your authority on someone who’s not me.
Oh the fucking irony of someone posting only about two players of one nationality getting riled by someone else pointing out the fact that no one else is remotely bothered by any players nationality. It’s not remotely xenophobic to point out the fact the rest of us aren’t interested in player’s nationalities. We care only about the club we support.

We’ve seen dozens of your like come and go through the years pal as their countrymen are signed and leave, not a single one was missed but you’re right on one thing, I’ll be using the ignore function with your future posts.

I actually prefer Akanji at RB. I think it's his best position for us, and I would pick him ahead of Kyle on form this season anyway. I also think we need Jack to help out defensively in this game. No Jeremy and Julian for this one. We can use them as super subs if needed.

Think we deployed Bernardo at left-back in the corresponding fixture last season. Would Guardiola be tempted to do likewise? That said, there’s only a point in doing so if you want to have control of the ball elsewhere (we started that game with both Grealish/Mahrez), but that might prove more difficult with the players available.

Sick of hearing how this is a different Arsenal team. The only thing that’s different this season is that they’ve been chasing. Hope they don’t win obviously but if they do, and they suddenly have something to lose, then we’ll see how different they are.
THIRTY Points to play for & 23% of the season left.

A win will be good but its not a decisive game.

Create hell tomorrow, it's our duty !!

Arsenal are a very good side, we need to be right on it tomorrow, i think we will.
Narrow win for City

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep played Doku centrally like vs Newcastle. Arsenal's midfield might be a bit stretched with Odegaard pressing high and Jorginho lacking in pace and physicality. Rice is a top athlete but his acceleration over 5 yards is nowhere near Doku's. Pep might play both Doku and Foden centrally to exploit that space between Rice/Jorginho and the CBs.

So, it's possible that Pep starts with a team and structure similar to the one in the last FA Cup game, with Ederson and Ake replacing Ortega and Walker in the line-up.

Of course, much depends on whether KDB is fit enough to play with high intensity 70 minutes or more. Pep might be tempted to use him from the bench as a talisman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.