Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe - but it's not on the same planet as scousers. Go see the city thread on Rawk if you need confirmation (they cant even bring themselves to use our name).
100 %.

There's nothing on the planet as vile, unsufferable or feral as #NeverCenturiansand TrebleWinnersPool fans.

Dog shit !!

Bernardo alongside Rodri for more control and put Doku or Foden against Kiwior, who looks the most vulnerable of their defenders. Whether KdB or Kovacic starts is dependent on Kev's fitness.

Ederson
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
KdB/Kovacic
Foden
Doku
Haaland
Kovacic is control. Bernardo is running chaos.
Kova-Rodri-KdB
Bernardo-Erling-Foden

Because nathan pocketed saka last time ,it is that simple
i know he did, i watched him do it. that was my point, everyone wants ake to play lb tomorrow so if pep puts gvardiol at lb and shit happens it’s gonna be pitchforks for gvardiol.
and i’m in the ake at lb camp too btw, i don’t care who plays actually, i just want 3 points. some of them are saying that rice is better than rodri. there’s no such thing as better than rodri on this entire planet.

i know he did, i watched him do it. that was my point, everyone wants ake to play lb tomorrow so if pep puts gvardiol at lb and shit happens it’s gonna be pitchforks for gvardiol.
and i’m in the ake at lb camp too btw, i don’t care who plays actually, i just want 3 points. some of them are saying that rice is better than rodri. there’s no such thing as better than rodri on this entire planet.
who is saying rice is better than rodders ? No blue would think that imo . Everyone like gvardiol, there are no pitchforks just he is not doing well there , you are being too sensitive

This is such utter bollocks. Grealish has mostly played well when he's actually played, including three goals in three games when he got a brief run of games. Injury is the only reason his season has suffered. Not to mention the team as a whole plays better with Grealish at LW.

Why people need to invent this "bad form" that never happened I have no idea. (Or maybe I do -- too tedious.)
Agree with this.

who is saying rice is better than rodders ? No blue would think that imo . Everyone like gvardiol, there are no pitchforks just he is not doing well there , you are being too sensitive
some arsenal fans kaz. i’m not being too sensitive, there’s search function and also his thread, feel free to see for yourself. i’m done being sisyphus for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.