Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking bets on how many minutes the Tarquin woos’es will be rolling around on the floor.

Some views from Arsenal Mania, just to confirm City fans aren't unique in having a very pessimistic proportion of their fanbase!
Nice to read their comments actually - especially around our destroying Madrid last year. That game really made many opposition fans sit up and realize that this team is something very special.

Not read all pages but the general consensus i see on Gvardiol is he’s going to be a cracking player for us
I have a soft spot for him since my 9 yo loved him in the WC. And then he came to City, so I paid a bit more attention. Because I’m in the US and football isn’t something that is talked about a lot, I read a lot of forums and crap social media. And I will say, I’m shocked how much he’s disliked. It’s more measured on this forum, but it’s really cruel elsewhere. And since those of us who are from other parts of the world don’t hear the in stadium chatter and don’t see as many true (more measured) fans, we’re probably reacting to that.

Last edited:
100% on that, his contributions in December kept our head above water points-wise. Then he had that awful burglary, then illness and injury wiped him out ever since. Apart from brief spells against Copenhagen and Luton and look how smooth we looked when he was on the pitch.

Some people do really have an attention span of literal goldfish.

Some views from Arsenal Mania, just to confirm City fans aren't unique in having a very pessimistic proportion of their fanbase!
Also very apparent that Arsenal fans mostly dont have the hatred and bile towards us that scouser fans do. Another reason why i will sleep ok if they win the title (and we win CL of course!). Can't bear to contemplate scousers lifting that trophy ...

Also very apparent that Arsenal fans mostly dont have the hatred and bile towards us that scouser fans do. Another reason why i will sleep ok if they win the title (and we win CL of course!). Can't bear to contemplate scousers lifting that trophy ...

Arsenal better be win the whole damn thing if we somehow didn't win the league (I hope not i want us to win the league again).

I swear if they bottle up it again when given the chance at the top leading the table for now, i curse them to never win the league again for the next hundred years.

Absolutely. We don't hate you, we want to emulate you! Never any drama with City fans, we know we can visit the Etihad tomorrow and not have our bus trashed, coins thrown at us, fans attacked etc.

They also have a large proportion of arrogant,entitled & whining toss pots who didn't protest at Arse's headed note paper being used for the hateful eights letter.

Fuck em all.

They also have a large proportion of arrogant,entitled & whining toss pots who didn't protest at Arse's headed note paper being used for the hateful eights letter.

Fuck em all.
Maybe - but it's not on the same planet as scousers. Go see the city thread on Rawk if you need confirmation (they cant even bring themselves to use our name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.