Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for a closer 3-2 City win……only because we’ll be 3-1 up with 5 mins to play and they’ll nick one at the death…

A good chance we will be going into this game without ederson Haaland and kdb at least if the injury reports are true which will make this game alot harder than it akready was. No way will it be a repeat of the 4-1 last season .

A good chance we will be going into this game without ederson Haaland and kdb at least if the injury reports are true which will make this game alot harder than it akready was. No way will it be a repeat of the 4-1 last season .
So no Ederson, Grealish, KDB or Haaland, 4 of our best starting 11 next season, add in Gundogan and Mahrez and that only leaves 5 of last seasons title winners starting versus Arsenal

Norway coach has already stated that Haaland isn't a problem.

KDB was left out of the Belguim squad as precaution for a groin injury.

Grealish was back training last week so more than likely he'll be fit for Arsenal.

Ederson is touch and go. Ortega is a fabulous replacement if Eddie isn't ready.

Good game to look forward to. For me Arsenal > LFC this and last season. They are clever and play much better defensively than many other top teams.

Have few great players, how is Saliba not starting for France I d never understand. Raya is good goalkeeper, but we should try to test him with long-medium range shots.

On the other hand Arsenal looked a bit off their game against Porto. I can understand away of home, but should done more at home. Is that indication they not yet ready to top their level when the stakes are highest?

City is City. Great champions and great football team. We are able to blow away any team at the Etihad. We were not really on top of our game this season (few close to though like Tottenham fa cup away game or second half against UTD).

Really happy for this game, but going to be a tough one.

Arse have held back a few from playing for their country. I have a feeling that there will be a faith healer in attendance at their place on the Friday and there will be lots of hallelujah's. Expect a pretty much full team, well rested. I expect our machine to grind them down.

If another club wants to take our title then they have to come to our place and beat us , the Dippers couldnt do it but if the Goons manage it then fair play to them they have earned it , but i am not sure Arteta and his team are ready this season quite sure they know this is do or die for their title hopes so the pressure is all on them.
Even if we only draw we are still very capable of winning our remaining league games not sure the Goons can do the same , we go into this fairly relaxed as proven title winners , the Goons on the other hand are desperate to correct last seaons failures.
If you want to take a shot at the King
Make sure you don't miss.
We win this 2-0. CTID

If another club wants to take our title then they have to come to our place and beat us , the Dippers couldnt do it but if the Goons manage it then fair play to them they have earned it , but i am not sure Arteta and his team are ready this season quite sure they know this is do or die for their title hopes so the pressure is all on them.
Even if we only draw we are still very capable of winning our remaining league games not sure the Goons can do the same , we go into this fairly relaxed as proven title winners , the Goons on the other hand are desperate to correct last seaons failures.
They’ve made sure most of their players have withdrawn from this round of internationals -( Gabriel; White; Martinelli & now Saka) whereas we, on the other hand, play by the book as usual & all our players turn up to play.

Saka now out of the internationals. Hope we smash them even more now.

This will be a good test of us in big games late in the season. Last year we were incredible and looked unbeatable which had given me so much confidence. Let’s hope for that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.