Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stonesy is a big loss for us (fuck off waistcoat) and I’m not too confident other won’t be carrying a knock or two.Hopefully our medical team can work wonders and get the walking wounded patched up and ready to on Sunday. Make no mistake Arsenal will be coming at us and will be there to win. Fingers crossed 1-0 blues!

Last edited:
As it stands

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gvadiol
Rodri
Berny
Foden
Alvarez/Kova/Nunes
Haaland
Doku/Bobb

That team will beat the Arse easily

As it stands

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gvadiol
Rodri
Berny
Foden
Alvarez/Kova/Nunes
Haaland
Doku/Bobb

That team will beat the Arse easily
Alvarez is still in Agentina after playing full match versus Costa Rica, he may be jet lagged and exhausted.
I think Nunes is injured, he had the dislocated finger and then injured his foot on international duty, he was sent home early, playing Kovacic may be our best bet as long as he doesn’t have a brain fart like he did versus Arsenal last time.

I think your disrespecting a fully fit rested Arsenal team.
As fans we’ll have to be louder than ever this weekend, stand up and fight for our players, this means war

Gonna be interesting to see who’s fit and available this weekend. A few look like they may be touch and go. Meaningless international breaks at this stage of the season need to be looked at. Proven players like Stones, Foden etc should be rested or at least used sparingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.