Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's off to Mary Ds for cocktails.
I’ll tell you what, if any of you show up to Mary Ds while we are there, before the game for sure, and possibly afterwards of City win, and I’ll buy you a pint. I’ll be there with my wife, names are Ruben and Theresa, both 57 years old, I’m white complected and she’s dark complected. We’ll be in City jerseys, jackets and scarves. it would be great to meet other City fans.

I’ll tell you what, if any of you show up to Mary Ds while we are there, before the game for sure, and possibly afterwards of City win, and I’ll buy you a pint. I’ll be there with my wife, names are Ruben and Theresa, both 57 years old, I’m white complected and she’s dark complected. We’ll be in City jerseys, jackets and scarves. it would be great to meet other City fans.

Just to help everyone, can you confirm Ruben is the male & Theresa is the female, everyone needs to be careful in todays PC Cancel Society !

It may be cold on Wednesday, I’d probably where trousers as well

hope you understand Mancunian humour

Just to help everyone, can you confirm Ruben is the male & Theresa is the female, everyone needs to be careful in todays PC Cancel Society !
I hate this cancel culture nowadays. Ruben will be buying the beers just like in the old days when men paid for the women when they went out, not this 50/50 thing that kids do nowadays. I’m not calling you guys women, but my wife will be with me, and she’s never reached into her purse to pay for anything when we’ve gone out - though after being together for 32 years I wouldn’t mind for her to start paying for our social outings nowadays, in fact, being a kept man is beginning to sound pretty good now as I’m getting older……

@BlueMoonRisin’

Come on lad, meet up with these two and show them a good time. Bring Biggsy, misty, snork, etc...

Did Mahrez play himself into the XI today? I almost wonder if the pace of Foden would be more useful versus Zinchenko who we should absolutely be targeting. Some tough calls for Pep.
Maybe Walker on the right, with Mahrez, to get some speed and trickery down that side, with Bernie playing in Midfield instead of Gundo?

Regardless, if we can snuff out Martinelli and Saka, there’s nothing to fear from them, and defensively they’re poor!

Im overly confident for this. I dont see anything else but a win 3-0.
With goals by KDB, gundo and a late one for mahrez whos come on as sub.

No haaland goal? They will be that worried about him and block him out the game itll free up space for everyone else . See mahrez’s second goal on saturday? The sheff defence were more mithered about haaland and pretty much ran away from rihad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.