Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are taking off from Los Angeles, CA tomorrow (Monday) and headed to Manchester to watch the game vs Arsenal on Wednesday. This is one of those bucket list things to do in life for me. We will be doing a stadium tour at 2:30pm, and then I want to head over to Mary D’s for a couple of beers. Any other suggestions on places to go to if we have a couple of hours to kill. I hope I run into some of you at Mary D’s and get to share a pint. Man, I can’t wait.
Tip for Mary D's. Stick to bottled Bert because its the worst pint of lager you'll ever drink. Enjoy your trip mucker,just hope it's a very happy one:)

But they'll have less games to drop them in.
Its a big ask for us to still have 2 more games to play than them in the league plus our cup commitments.
I think it's a bit of weird in that, if they beat us, the pressure will intensify a thousand fold on em,but if we win, the pressure will be off them to a degree, just like us in 2012. We just need to carry on playing like we have been and nobody will stop us.

Is Ake likely to play on Wednesday? I haven't been able to get any information on his injury
Nothing released that I've seen but looking at the way he pulled up it's extremely unlikely imo we'll be seeing him back before Madrid at the earliest.
Those Hammie tweaks even when minor take a while to clear up and are liable to go again but to a worse extent if you rush them. Did mine back in January and while it wasn't too bad (was walking, even jogging and getting about my day to day stuff with no issues) it was still 3 weeks rest and 2 weeks of physio/rehab before the physio would clear me for cycling or rowing.
Aké is younger and no doubt fitter than I am with access to better care but he's got a higher bar of intensity to clear as well.

I think it's a bit of weird in that, if they beat us, the pressure will intensify a thousand fold on em,but if we win, the pressure will be off them to a degree, just like us in 2012. We just need to carry on playing like we have been and nobody will stop us.
Yes, I’m not having this nonsense about it being a decider. Sure someone will have an advantage but still twists and turns after Wednesday. Whatever the result it won’t be over.

Yes, I’m not having this nonsense about it being a decider. Sure someone will have an advantage but still twists and turns after Wednesday. Whatever the result it won’t be over.
Yes, none of the three possible results will not decide anything. However, if we do get 3 points, it'll take one hell of a fuck up for us to lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.