Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im overly confident for this. I dont see anything else but a win 3-0.
With goals by KDB, gundo and a late one for mahrez whos come on as sub.

No haaland goal? They will be that worried about him and block him out the game itll free up space for everyone else . See mahrez’s second goal on saturday? The sheff defence were more mithered about haaland and pretty much ran away from rihad
LOL, it was like the parting of the Red Sea! Erling should have got an assist !!!

Im overly confident for this. I dont see anything else but a win 3-0.
With goals by KDB, gundo and a late one for mahrez whos come on as sub.

No haaland goal? They will be that worried about him and block him out the game itll free up space for everyone else . See mahrez’s second goal on saturday? The sheff defence were more mithered about haaland and pretty much ran away from rihad

You can put money on that guess. Football is not predictable to such an extent, though.

Personally, I expect Haaland to score 2+ goals.

For us, anything other than a win, and the title will be all but gone.

No shit sherlock!
Not actually true though. Apart from the rather obvious fact that there's quite a few games left and them still having to play Newcastle away, we only actually need a draw in order to win the league if both we and Arsenal win all the other games.

Who’s got more chance of rinsing zinchecnko

Bernardo or mahrez ??

We know he’s slow and can’t defend . Shame Phil’s not match fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.