Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We certainly need to target zinchenko, he's bobbins definensivley
I don’t think he’ll start, he’s had a lot of criticism in the press & from their fans, and definitely been at fault for a few of their goals conceded lately, their whole defence has looked leaky with no Saliba, and the only change they can make is to bring Tierney in, although they could start Zinny in midfield, he did that a few times at the start of the season, possibly depends on what happens with Xhaka

Wednesday will be all about mentality and I just don’t think deep down they believe they can beat us.

Expecting monster performances from Rodri, Dias and Stones to provide the platform for the usual suspects to do what they do best.

Let’s strangle them from minute 1 to minute 95.

Wednesday will be all about mentality and I just don’t think deep down they believe they can beat us.

Expecting monster performances from Rodri, Dias and Stones to provide the platform for the usual suspects to do what they do best.

Let’s strangle them from minute 1 to minute 95.
Or if there's one goal in it... Minute 126.

I don’t think he’ll start, he’s had a lot of criticism in the press & from their fans, and definitely been at fault for a few of their goals conceded lately, their whole defence has looked leaky with no Saliba, and the only change they can make is to bring Tierney in, although they could start Zinny in midfield, he did that a few times at the start of the season, possibly depends on what happens with Xhaka

I'm pretty sure he will start because they were really bad without him at West Ham.

Their XG is about 2x better when he's playing.

The problem with the defence is Saliba. With him playing they concede under a goal a game, without him it's nearly 2.

If Arteta is going to make a move, I think it will be putting White to CB and trying to hide Holding at RB.

I'm pretty sure he will start because they were really bad without him at West Ham.

Their XG is about 2x better when he's playing.

The problem with the defence is Saliba. With him playing they concede under a goal a game, without him it's nearly 2.
His good stats may well coincide with when Saliba was playing, but you will know, because you know everything

His good stats may well coincide with when Saliba was playing, but you will know, because you know everything

They probably do, but isn't that the point? Zinchenko-Gabriel-Salibal-White was a very good defence all season until Saliba gets injured because they're all good defenders in a good system.

If you remove one piece and put in a crap player, that's probably the issue, not the players who did fine up til that point.

They probably do, but isn't that the point? Zinchenko-Gabriel-Salibal-White was a very good defence all season until Saliba gets injured because they're all good defenders in a good system.

If you remove one piece and put in a crap player, that's probably the issue, not the players who did fine up til that point.
Either that or Zinchenko is a great bloke, good midfielder and bang average defender. It’s exactly why it was right to take a good offer for him; because arsenal have done so well, and because he is such a good character, people (including many on here) reinvented history and decided he was a great defender - he absolutely isn’t, that’s the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.