Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either that or Zinchenko is a great bloke, good midfielder and bang average defender. It’s exactly why it was right to take a good offer for him; because arsenal have done so well, and because he is such a good character, people (including many on here) reinvented history and decided he was a great defender - he absolutely isn’t, that’s the point
That aside, he was superb in the Villa game last season for us to win the league.

I will replicate my bet from the weekend - if I'd realised City haven't yet conceded in the FA cup then maybe I'd have gone for a something-0 scoreline. But I didn't, so I'll stick with the same:

City 4-1 Arsenal
City 4-2 Arsenal

Either that or Zinchenko is a great bloke, good midfielder and bang average defender. It’s exactly why it was right to take a good offer for him; because arsenal have done so well, and because he is such a good character, people (including many on here) reinvented history and decided he was a great defender - he absolutely isn’t, that’s the point
I think Mahrez would turn him inside out and I fancy him to start this one.

If we are winning by 1 goal, don't expect the game to finish before midnight.
As bad as Oliver has been in many City games (who can forget the infamous Arnold handball), I do remember him blowing pretty quickly in the final game last season, which was generally attributed to Villa brazenly time wasting earlier on when they were ahead. So not exactly sure what we'll get from him. He's prob better than Madley, Atwell or Tierney -- which speaks volumes about them.

Bernie every day of the week for me.

(1) Mahrez cannot defend to save his life - Bernie can
(2) With Mahrez, you never know whether he will turn up. No such concerns with Bernie.
(1) is not true at all. (2) is also unfair. Mahrez shows up consistently in big games and often turns them with a spark of genius. Not saying he should start ahead of Bernardo - but that's because Bernardo is a fucking rockstar - no detriment to Mahrez.

When he isn't emulating Saka and Martinelli,by constantly throwing himself to the ground.

They are the beginnings of a trio to match the rats of Trafford.
I've said previously that I'm almost positive he wasn't throwing himself to the ground with us as he is now playing in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.