Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite relaxed, we're better than them and more importantly they know it.
We're better than every team that's beaten us this season. Problem is, as we well know, the better team doesn’t always win. The luckier team generally will. Or the team with the officials in their back picket.

"To the agenda cave Robin!"

Even if the Goons scored a couple of early goals they have shown they cannot play 90 minutes at a top level , the Dippers and the Hammers wore them down , their main problem is Holding , he is a clown and the last game against them he tried fighting Haaland and going toe to toe , which no defender will win. Plenty of goals in this game , we will win 4-2 or 5-2 , in a great game of football.
How dare you say that about a Stockport lad?! Surely, he’s a closet Blue (it’s our town, after all ;-) ) and will be more than happy to be Agent Holding on Weds!

Should be one of the best atmosphere's we’ve ever seen on Wednesday, we need to give this team everything we’ve got because the treble is in sight. Win this and it will be a big step forward to winning all three. What a few weeks we’ve got to look forward too. We must play our part, no sitting on our hands.

Should be one of the best atmosphere's we’ve ever seen on Wednesday, we need to give this team everything we’ve got because the treble is in sight. Win this and it will be a big step forward to winning all three. What a few weeks we’ve got to look forward too. We must play our part, no sitting on our hands.

I think it’s going to be fantastic on Wednesday. Every fan has a contribution to make. Special times indeed.

Even if the Goons scored a couple of early goals they have shown they cannot play 90 minutes at a top level , the Dippers and the Hammers wore them down , their main problem is Holding , he is a clown and the last game against them he tried fighting Haaland and going toe to toe , which no defender will win. Plenty of goals in this game , we will win 4-2 or 5-2 , in a great game of football.

We are far better defensively than this Liverpool and W. Ham. It's not a given that they will score.

Right, now the FA Cup stuff is calming down, im starting to focus on this now.

A win is a must for me, I think it will damage them behind repair. They’ll have been worrying about this game since Friday night at about 22.00 while we’ve had two days of distractions with our own game and then the News of getting United for a first ever Manchester derby final… we will roll into this one on a high.

Can’t wait, come on you Blues!
Them being out of all the Cups etc has backfired on them spectacularly in my opinion -there arses have gone from every single setback and we must capitalise on this big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.