Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The danger from Arsenal comes from their SERVICE in and around the box. Snuff that out and I just don’t think they can trouble us through the middle.

The second and third runners, especially to the far post, have always been our Kryptonite, because our midfield has traditionally not been the scrappy, hustlers who snap at your heels, so that runner often goes unfollowed and unchallenged.

Arsenal “crash the box” with bodies, so if you can stop that service into the box from wide, you can expose them on the counter and attack their vulnerabilities.

Yes, Jesus is a good player. However, much like Haaland (and every other striker!) if you cut off his supply, you nullify 95% of his game.
Crucially, Haaland is a better goalscorer than Jesus or anyone else who ever lived.

Don't you think it's a bit rich demanding match goers clap when they're told, by someone who won't even be there.?
give it a rest stoner
the mans just asking for a show of respect for a fellow blue
if you dont want to join in then dont.
why do you feel the need to attack a fellow blue?

just for the record i will be there and will be applauding

Any way of knowing if that was training today?
looks like a bunch of training sessions mixed together to me
rodris goal at 2:34 in the beanymanSports video is the same goal as from 1 month old training session here:
also the foden bit is 2 months old here:

and finally here is the same ake footage. its from the arsenal fa cup game back in january...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.