Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game for sure. Even if its 1/2 - 0 dont believe Arsenal gonna stop trying, very well coached team with few fantastic players, but mixed results lately for various reasons. Really enjoying title race and our position, fantastic form lately.

Still remember when few shameless posters hear on november/december were shitting their pants, team and coach. They do not know what reputation means, let alone care about it.

I won’t predict the result or score for superstition reasons (last time I did was 4 0 for the fa cup final v Wigan, didn’t end well) but for sure we are playing the tarquins at the right time - we are playing well, full squad other than presumably Nathan, and at home, with arsenal showing signs of cracking and missing their best defender.

When we played them at the emirates we played them at the worst time as they were on a great run, full of confidence, no injuries and playing at home, and we beat them 3 1 relatively comfortably with their 1 being a dodgy pen.

Not taking anything for granted but arsenal have a lot to fear, including Haaland, KDB, Bernardo, Jack etc. Our main threat is free kicks and pens for the diving arses in and around the box.

Can’t wait, CMON CITY

We've been here before, and prevailed yet I'm still so nervous.
But once the game starts I lose those nerves and become part of our 12th man.
We score first and I really believe we beat them well.
When our next 2 games and we are well on our way to regaining the title

I will replicate my bet from the weekend - if I'd realised City haven't yet conceded in the FA cup then maybe I'd have gone for a something-0 scoreline. But I didn't, so I'll stick with the same:

City 4-1 Arsenal
City 4-2 Arsenal
I've done well on my 4-1 bet this and last season:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.