Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling confident (hope it doesn't come before "you know what"), even a bit bullish, maybe.

I think we smash them on current form and squad news.

Our usual high possession percentages, with a few counter attacks aside, and they'll crumble eventually.
Obviously they can play a bit, so the lads will need to be collectively "on in" and do their jobs, but who have they got who can take the ball off our midfield for sustained periods of time? We'll have the ball and we'll find gaps.

And we'll score goals.

Their pace on the counter is concerning, but currently our defence are the bosses, so I'm not going to raise my concern to worry.

I can see 2 or 3-0 but I wouldn't be too surprised if they got one, possibly even the opener to shake us into "attack mode".

If we get the first goal in this it could be a battering. They’ll buckle and start trying to chase it leaving the space behind we love to play into. If they get the first then it shouldn’t overly concern us. We’ve seen recently that they throw away leads at the drop of a hat so we’re more than capable of getting back in it. I reckon we get a convincing win but even a draw would be a positive result for us as it takes it out of their hands

If we get the first goal in this it could be a battering. They’ll buckle and start trying to chase it leaving the space behind we love to play into. If they get the first then it shouldn’t overly concern us. We’ve seen recently that they throw away leads at the drop of a hat so we’re more than capable of getting back in it. I reckon we get a convincing win but even a draw would be a positive result for us as it takes it out of their hands

They do like to start quickly so City need to be switched on for that, they tried it against us at the Emirates but they got rocked with that De Bruyne goal. Needs to be a baying put in the stadium like Bayern the other week, Villa at home last season or Liverpool in 2019. Crank it up everyone who is going.

Pep may play Walker in this one. He changed the game in the cup against them by being the outlet for a long ball from Eddie and this in turn made Martinelli work back. We have be patient with the players if they find it hard to break their lines. There will be some long balls, where we just have to fight for pocession. Come on you Blues.

Pep may play Walker in this one. He changed the game in the cup against them by being the outlet for a long ball from Eddie and this in turn made Martinelli work back. We have be patient with the players if they find it hard to break their lines. There will be some long balls, where we just have to fight for pocession. Come on you Blues.
No pep will play Bernardo on the side where saka is and stones will block channel where martinelli is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.