Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
***** BREAKING !!!! ******

Superstar friendship between Pep and Arteta maybe not in danger over non-title-deciding football match live on BT Sports 1 tomorrow night. More to follow!! *******

No one ever seems to mention all of the over thinking he does to win us trophy after trophy, and which has made us the best side in England for 6 or 7 years.
Home against Bayern. He swapped Stones and Akanji yet Stones kept dropping into midfield from centre back. I can't remember seeing it done by anyone before. Was that "overthinking"?

Admire your over confidence but Arsenal absolutely have a chance and if we let their wingers run riot we will be punished. We have the better team no doubt but there's reason why they are top of the table. Great team with a very good manager. I think we'll just about win but its going to be epic.
They’ve had a great run this season and they deserve to be top. But this will be the start of the end tomorrow. At 9.55 pm

We beat them 3-1 at their ground, we beat them 1-0 in the FA cup... and I expect Pep once again to show he knows how to beat Mikel.

Admire your over confidence but Arsenal absolutely have a chance and if we let their wingers run riot we will be punished. We have the better team no doubt but there's reason why they are top of the table. Great team with a very good manager. I think we'll just about win but its going to be epic.
We are going to absolutely fucking destroy them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.