Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you give them too much credit, they've been scraping through games since we beat them. Last minute own goal againts Villa, 2 nil down to relegation strugglers Bournemouth, they need 8 mins of extra time to beat them, threw away 2 goal leads againts pool, west ham and should have lost againts Southampton. Its been a poor league this year, they just happened to take advantage of it.
To add to your point, here are some additional stats for thought:

Goals Forced Per Match
Arsenal - 2.40
City - 2.60

Goals Allowed Per Match
Arsenal - 1.06
City - 0.93

Passes Per Match
Arsenal - 549
City - 658

Shots Per Match
Arsenal - 16.25
City - 16.20

Tackles Per Match
Arsenal - 14.94
City - 12.73

Saves Per Match
Arsenal - 2.44
City - 1.30

Personal view is that all 4 are in form, John Stones can cover CB when defending and step into midfield when attacking, Akanji can part cover right back when John is in midfield. Also 4 Cb’s gives us height at corners at both ends. We don’t have a natural LB of the right experience so Ake is filling in there. Pep believes Walker at RB isn’t capable to move inside into central midfield. Welcome to the forum mate
True, all CB's are in great form. However, I get that coaches sometimes play with one defensive FB one offensive. Ake and Akanji sometimes do play as FBse but they don't offer much going forward. I know Pep knows best, just throwing some concerns.

not clapping would be not joining in.

sloping off, sticking your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes would be what you do if you find the clapping offensive or upsetting. are you claiming you are going to find it upsetting or offensive? if so, why?
Yeah, I'll find it upsetting. I am currently neck high in deaths, illness and depression. Do I need a bit more when I go on Wednesday?

Yeah, I'll find it upsetting. I am currently neck high in deaths, illness and depression. Do I need a bit more when I go on Wednesday?
I am genuinely sorry to hear that. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I hope things improve for you and I am always here if chatting with someone that is also managing these challenges would be helpful.

I am currently neck deep in an illness robbing me of my ability to do much of anything unassisted, as well as struggling with severe depression. And coming to terms with that means for my nearly two year old son as I slowly wither away, perhaps to a point where he doesn’t remember me as anything more than a quiet but punishing burden.

David Sid Holmes struggled with that feeling and more whilst being a steadfast City support for 20 years. He had far less time than you and I, and I would wager a larger portion of it was far more difficult.

I understand your desire to have escape, but I do not understand how honouring his life for a moment at a football match (either during it or before/after for remembrance) would rob you of it.

They are due a result against us, we win tomorrow and they can have a win next season to make up for it.

Think you give them too much credit, they've been scraping through games since we beat them. Last minute own goal againts Villa, 2 nil down to relegation strugglers Bournemouth, they need 8 mins of extra time to beat them, threw away 2 goal leads againts pool, west ham and should have lost againts Southampton. Its been a poor league this year, they just happened to take advantage of it.

Admire your over confidence but Arsenal absolutely have a chance and if we let their wingers run riot we will be punished. We have the better team no doubt but there's reason why they are top of the table. Great team with a very good manager. I think we'll just about win but its going to be epic.
Think there's truth to both of these statements, to be honest.

They are due a result against us, we win tomorrow and they can have a win next season to make up for it.
I don't see them being a threat next season unless they throw some serious money at there squad. Champions league games will kill them next season add into the pot that teams will have worked them out a bit better. I expect a long hard season for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.