Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that ‘how will this affect your friendship with Mikel’ seemed to dominate the press conference rather than the fitness of one of our key players.

You could train chimps to do their jobs
They’re just always fishing for a snippet that they can exaggerate and come up with some snidey story. Ake’s fitness ain’t that snippet

Hi,
I didn't know where to introduce myself. Im Juve and City fan, This season i barely watched a juve game full (thank you Allegri), on the other hand i barely missed a city match.
I've been wondering why City is playing with 4 CBs (Stones as DM). Did he give up on fullbacks?

I am not 'attacking' anyone.
And how do i 'not join in'? Should i slope off to the bar, stick my fingers in my ears and shut my eyes?
not clapping would be not joining in.

sloping off, sticking your fingers in your ears and closing your eyes would be what you do if you find the clapping offensive or upsetting. are you claiming you are going to find it upsetting or offensive? if so, why?

Hi,
I didn't know where to introduce myself. Im Juve and City fan, This season i barely watched a juve game full (thank you Allegri), on the other hand i barely missed a city match.
I've been wondering why City is playing with 4 CBs (Stones as DM). Did he give up on fullbacks?
Pep get's bored of being so good so he does a lot of cocaine then thinks up crazy as shit tactics/formations.

Hi,
He didn't think it was fair on all the other team's to play with Gomez and Mendy at fullback

Hi,
Personal view is that all 4 are in form, John Stones can cover CB when defending and step into midfield when attacking, Akanji can part cover right back when John is in midfield. Also 4 Cb’s gives us height at corners at both ends. We don’t have a natural LB of the right experience so Ake is filling in there. Pep believes Walker at RB isn’t capable to move inside into central midfield. Welcome to the forum mate

I don't think Bayern are that great this season tbh, they just lost their top spot to Dortmund as well. But we did the same thing to Bayern that we did away to Arsenal, and its something we have never done previously under Pep, give up possession and be ruthless. Maybe that's the new way in these big games?
First half Bayern were excellent despite being a bit wastefull upfront. No other team will give us a tougher game like that this season.

Admire your over confidence but Arsenal absolutely have a chance and if we let their wingers run riot we will be punished. We have the better team no doubt but there's reason why they are top of the table. Great team with a very good manager. I think we'll just about win but its going to be epic.
Think you give them too much credit, they've been scraping through games since we beat them. Last minute own goal againts Villa, 2 nil down to relegation strugglers Bournemouth, they need 8 mins of extra time to beat them, threw away 2 goal leads againts pool, west ham and should have lost againts Southampton. Its been a poor league this year, they just happened to take advantage of it.

Hi,
Don't go on the match day forum kidda. You won't get out Alice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.