Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U can’t bench Mahrez after a hat-trick, the guy is giving everything, he needs to be rewarded at some point.

And you can't abandon our current best 11 and formation in favour of a player who put three past a (on the day) poor championship side.

Mahrez has a lot of qualities... One on one he's the only player in the squad I 100% back to finish the chance other than haaland. But Bernardo is just flat out the better option up there in big games due to his pressing and link up play.

U can’t bench Mahrez after a hat-trick, the guy is giving everything, he needs to be rewarded at some point.

With this City team you are never safe based on a previous performance. I think the fact we can draw means Bernie plays wide right to help cover Martinelli and look to exploit Zin that way. If we are chasing then Phil or Mahrez to run at him, but Bernardo destroyed Bayern go he is more than capable and gives us more control and balance.

I would expect the team that started against Bayern other than Ake. A similar team and approach so it makes sense. Plenty on the bench if we need to change things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.