Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?

Funny old game, last season Laporte probably did more than anyone to carry us to glory in the last few games, came back from & played through injury and made it worse so he's never had a proper look-in this season.

History repeats itself, he from reports wants away but is a very important player again for ther final few games.

Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?

Villa at home last season was the last disaster I can think of. Glad I fucked it off at 70 mins to beat the traffic.

The only thing that is not making me 100% confident is Ake's absence,so i'm about 99.9 we'll send these fuckers back down the M6 with no confusion as to who their Daddy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.