Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off in a couple of hours, making a full day of it for a change.

Costco, visiting friends, walk into town for a Rice Bowl afternoon meal with an old workmate I've not seen for a good year or so, couple of early beers, wander back up the canal, coach welcome, watch us hand arse their arses and back home on the coast for 23.30 or so.

Strangely calm about tonight, which is probably a bad thing. I'm usually a pessimist but really fancy us later. Feels like momentum has swung our way, and we're in great form whilst they're stuttering. Add to that the fact that we've won our past 12 league meetings, and have home advantage, and it's hard not to feel confident. Can't really think of the last really big game at The Etihad that we lost?
Steady on with all this optimism…:-)

Not a great nights sleep for me.. I’ve been pretty calm about the game but once I’d woken up I was thinking about the match.. I came to the conclusion that apart from us being the twelfth man, the game is totally out of our hands… so what will be will be

Last edited:
Off in a couple of hours, making a full day of it for a change.

Costco, visiting friends, walk into town for a Rice Bowl afternoon meal with an old workmate I've not seen for a good year or so, couple of early beers, wander back up the canal, coach welcome, watch us hand arse their arses and back home on the coast for 23.30 or so.
Have a good one pal sounds like a plan

Looking forward to a loud chant of "Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!" as soon as Ramsdale, or whoever, decides to have a sit down, and the rest of the shandy-supping southern mard-arses all run to the touchline to get instructions from Daddy on how to stop the massacre.
5-0 to City.
I'm sure that's what the letter scribes will be shouting at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.