Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do City proud blues. Bring your leather lungs tonight guys and girls and give City the best welcome you ever did. Will them on into every challenge, send your positives vibes to every blue shirt for each header, shot, tackle, run down the wing, every cross, every corner. Cannot wait for this one. This is the night to send the premier league the message that City are the best, we are not going anywhere no matter what they say or do or imply. The home of football is where its at. Up the blues, keep the faith!

Yeah, I'll find it upsetting. I am currently neck high in deaths, illness and depression. Do I need a bit more when I go on Wednesday?

i am sorry to hear that.
i do understand why you might find it upsetting.
the people who want to honour a fellow blue are also neck high in death. honouring his passing will provide them with some comfort. whose feelings should take priority and why?

Just seen predicted line up it had walker right wing and mahrez next to kdb as attacking mid with grealish left haaland up top. no gundogan Bernardo left of a midfield 3 with rodri stones.
Who posted the predicted lineup?? No way Pep drops Gundogan for a game like this imo

Do City proud blues. Bring your leather lungs tonight guys and girls and give City the best welcome you ever did. Will them on into every challenge, send your positives vibes to every blue shirt for each header, shot, tackle, run down the wing, every cross, every corner. Cannot wait for this one. This is the night to send the premier league the message that City are the best, we are not going anywhere no matter what they say or do or imply. The home of football is where its at. Up the blues, keep the faith!
Good post mate. I have to get up a 5am to watch but I'll be there, alarm set for 4:30 , gotta allow time to make coffee :)
Come one Pep and the boys...........Lets slay the pretenders

It will be a cup final tonight, while a draw puts us in the box seat a win would be devastating for Arsenal, 6 points dropped in 9 would become 9 points dropped from 12. With them still to play Chelsea, Newcastle and Brighton I think it would be game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.