Arsenal post match thread

Not letting these over paid pricks spoil my Christmas.
I can only say they are playing like a team who know the manager is off at the end of the season.
We need a major overhaul all over the pitch.
All the best to you blues, roll on sunderland and merry Xmas....

brilliant goal from yaya and led the hunt to try and get something out of this match, unfortunately his lethargy in the middle of the park allowing arsenal to run though us and was the main reason our defence gets swamped and leaks chances.

when playing with overlapping fullbacks we need 4 to sit in defence, we need a nigel de jong type defencive midfield to sit in front of our defence and offer them some protection

Yaya bossed the last ten mins..where was he for the first 80? bah with a fit and firing Sergio and Kompany i think we would have beaten them but why are we still reliant on these players after spending so much money,are the players we have mentally weak?

Ordinary effort once again led by a manager who just isn't good enough even in this ordinary league.

No fight in this team whatsoever when it really matters.

Fed up of hearing this ordinary league stuff. You could easily, and more accurately say that it is the most competitive league.

We look like Rags these days. Before Navas came in, we did fuck all with possession we had. Silva wank, Aguero wank, Sterling wank, Yaya wank until Navas came in.

Shit or not, without Navas this side is not able to make any dangerous momentum and pressure on opposition defences. It hurts to say as I've said lot of shit about him but with him in side we look much more dangerous up front.

I have to agree. If only he could put the ball between the sticks. )(^&$)^

For some reason I am still confident we will win the league, hopefully with aguero working into fitness and Kompany hopefully back asap!

Maybe coz hopefully Arsenal's capacity to fade away! Hoping I am right on that!

What pisses me off is Sky thinking Arsenal played well, just because they won. Arsenal were absolutely shit. And so were we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.