Arsenal - Post match thread

Unless Pep wins the treble our fans won't be happy. Understand Pelles has fucked up this season but he's won us trophies and deserves more.

It's not just about winning stuff - although at least one win against our nearest rivals in the league would have been nice - it's about having a game plan instead and not accepting mediocrity. Both of these are Pellegrini's big problems.

I thought we were the better team today, if only Bony's shot was an inch lower. :( Also it feels like our players make too many passes without looking where they are aiming for(ie Arsenal player moved into the space and they still make the same pass right to them), if we were a little more clinical we could have won that comfortably.

Aguero isn't getting younger and missing out on the champions league next year will be very disappointing for him I imagine.

Cant fault the effort , we just arent good enough , Mangala losing Giroud from the corner is just typical of his many mistakes this season , navas same old , same old , can't beat the first man et etc , we can hope west ham will stop the Rags ,but i just cannot see that group of players beating Swansea , so its hyporthetical , those Rag c*nts are going to take our Champs league place , and everyone in the media , Sky etc., will be chuffed to bits to get their cash cow back in the limelight , and we
have played right into their hands. Any happy clappers around ?,I could do with some convincing
agreed

It's all a bit shit but we've had worst times and the best manager in the world is coming in.
People are saying 'we won't be able to sign the big names' I'd say good. Let's sign some hungry players who actually want to play for the club rather than overpaid overpriced jokers.
ability matters just as much as does passion

Nobody should feel sorry for Pellegrini.

He's fucked up his last chance at the big boy's table and taken us backwards. Nobody to blame but himself.

pretty pathetic reaction from the fans today. agree this season has been poor, but he still deserves a good send off. feel for the guy
Why?

He's been paid handsomely and over the course of his 3 seasons here had access to pretty much the biggest transfer budget in the league, with a great training ground, all the facilities he would need, he'd inherited a title winning squad and over the course of those 3 years taken us from a well organised title challenging squad to a disjointed, injury prone catalogue of errors.

We are now about to finish 5th.

Yes 5th. With all the resources one could wish for we've gone from 1st to 5th in 2 seasons.

I hope he and the board are both very embarrassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.