Arsenal - Post match thread

Just read on MCFC 93:20 Group
Brian Kidd and Mikel Arteta will be among Peps backroom staff next season?

If true I can safely say we are the only club that rewards failure and what the fuck does Mikel Arteta know about coaching FFS..

With that I'm out..

Kidd will be there for continuity i would have thought.

Arteta? Just have to trust pep if its true.

If we'd played like that all season we wouldn't be in this situation. I thought we were outstanding and incredibly unfortunate not to win that game, but the damage has been done far before this game. Makes such a difference when all the players try and are up for it, just shows up how meek we've been all season though and highlighted which players who weren't playing really haven't been grafting.

This all day long , we didnt lose the champs league place today ,because we played very well , and should have won comfortably , its the ten defeats we suffered that has cost us , and the total mis-managment of team selection and tactical awareness , the blame lies at MP's door , no one else.

Most boring and predictable football i have watched since the takeover. Good riddance.

Pellegrini blew it once we got our noses in front. Everyone could see that we needed fresh legs, other than Pellegrini. Everyone could see that they were starting to overrun us after Walcott came on.

The players tried hard, but the in game management was terrible.

If you think 'he' won them yes.

He's had two end of season ovations. Last year for failure.

Why should people who think he's a fucking con artist, cheer him ?

I'd agree with the fans reaction today if he wasn't leaving but he is. This was his last home game, whether you like him or not the fans should have given him a clap for the last three years service.

So it fucking should be, Pellegrini only got the job because he's pals with Begiristan and Soriano, who only got the job because they could get Pep. Pellegrini has been selfish and stubborn and it has cost us, the club should be embarrassed and i am delighted to be finally seeing the back of that fucking **** pellegrini.
And pep will be a **** in three years time in your types eyes. Pellegrini has been awful this season but I think anyone who calls an old bloke a **** is.... Well... A ****

So do it in a respectful manner.
Why?

He deserves fuck all. He's been paid circa £15m in his three years here and will also get a pay off. He's the luckiest twat ever to manage this club and one of the least talented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.