Arsenal - Post match thread

I'll miss substitutions like those he made today that really change the game for us in a positive way.

I expected to get royally thrashed today. At least we didn't lose.
MP should have been sacked ages ago. His ineptitude has been shown for how he really is. Funds galore at his disposal and he's turned us 180 degrees. Teams used to fear us, now they can't wait to play is.

Just read on MCFC 93:20 Group
Brian Kidd and Mikel Arteta will be among Peps backroom staff next season?

If true I can safely say we are the only club that rewards failure and what the fuck does Mikel Arteta know about coaching FFS..

With that I'm out..

For what we were up against in terms of how tough you think the game would be we will never have a better chance of taking 6 points from the derbies, 3 points from Arsenal at home and beating Real Madrid, we met all 3 on close to their worst day and didn't win one of those 5 games
Fuck where we finish and if we can get Pogba or not
If we need Pogba to win this league without even having to play CL football we really are in deep shit
No CL I think I will enjoy next season more than if we were in it
I think we will piss the league without it

I have stopped expecting us to piss the league the moment we nicked our second league title on the very last day of the season, two years ago.
The competition will be three times tougher next season.
So many teams now have decent quality enough to keep the future table leader busy till the very late days of the next season.
I expect a hell of a fight left, right and center for top of the table and CL spots next season.
Chelsea, dippers and the scums will spend big. The hammers and spurs will strengthen too.
And i don't expect Leicester to collapse at all, if they retain some of their top players and spend wisely their upcoming pile of cash, they could play the gate crashers two seasons in a raw.

Oh, and fuck off with those chipped balls over the top at pace. One in every 20 must come off with the rest going out of play and us losing possession cheap again.

Correct, it hasn't happened so why post as if it is a fact?
You missed a trick not working for the Iraqi Government a few years back.

"We are pushing United back, we will be victorious...."

Accept it. We have been fucked for months. You just refused to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.