Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Some people have
1482030413153539875.gif
on their face...

What a showing that was. Have to hand it to Raheem Sterling, comes in for a stupid amount of unfair stick but he ran the line and channels like a true #9 and was a nuisance throughout. Took his goal superbly and we are without question a better team with him in the eleven. Yaya Toure too, seems he just took his foot off the gas last season - playing like its 13/14 again. Fernando sublime and filled in well for Fernandinho. Sagna also has to start every game, far far superior / solid compared to Zab nowadays. Special mention to Sane too who looked proper direct and dangerous going forward, great to see him get off the mark for us. Basically, everyone was good... :P

Happy days! I miss it in there. Bit too shameless like up in SS3 for me :-)

Wenger is just a bad loser. He couldn't grumble at that result today. I thought they were extremely average at best. Can't see them being any sort of title threat. Too lightweight

Wenger can and will grumble about anything, you should know that. He's very tetchy and out of control when they lose.
Hence they dress him in that overgrown straight jacket, just in case he loses it.

Very witty from a plastic fan who I would guess has never seen city play. Seems the overseas lot are very touchy and love throwing about their opinions as the only thing that matters.

Oh, so we've resorted to the old "you don't live in the Greater Manchester area therefore you have no right to call me out on my bullshit" red herring, I see? Did this in the Guardiola thread too, as I recall.

Sorry mate, you got it all wrong about City and Guardiola. Maybe time to stop sticking your neck out with such obvious wumming in these threads, eh?

Still some cocks on here, eg. We were terrible first half! and, Kev did nothing until that pass!

No we weren't and did he bollocks, just didn't score with too much of the pussy footing around near their goal but we kept the so called best footballing team pretty quiet. Some superb performanes all round especially from Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.