Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Ref deserves a mention today I think. I thought he was pretty much spot on all game. They get hammered on here, rightly mostly. He was good today.

had a great day. i won two corporate tickets in a competition. i sat in colin bell stand level 2. we were fantastic in the second half, fighting for every ball. Great win !!

You did really well in that Christmas pudding outfit.

Oh, so we've resorted to the old "you don't live in the Greater Manchester area therefore you have no right to call me out on my bullshit" red herring, I see? Did this in the Guardiola thread too, as I recall.

Sorry mate, you got it all wrong about City and Guardiola. Maybe time to stop sticking your neck out with such obvious wumming in these threads, eh?

You would not have said the same at Leicester, which was a shocker and proved what I was saying more than this result proves yours after the same mistakes were being made. Anyway see you at Hull...

Cz-wUEWWgAAgbif.jpg

Silva was steady but not the best, for me Nando didn't give Ozil any room from start to finish, him & Yaya were fantastic. Sterling, Sane & KDB were great also but I think mom hast to be Sterling with a that's why we paid the big bucks goal & winner.
Yes good point.

Fernando was understated but excellent today. Not seen Ozil so quiet all season.

We should be expecting to win the league. Not going to throw my toys out of the pram if we don't, but we should be aiming to take the trophy and viewing anything else as a failure.
We'll obviously try but being in the toughest League in Europe where no game is a given and with two of our rivals not even having to cope with European football which gives them a huge advantage I'm just being realistic.

It's no coincidence that Leicester won it last season with no European football and I think the team that will win it this season will also win it having that luxury. As I said I'm not expecting us to win it this season, in fact if he wins it this season I would class it as a miracle considering the circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.