Arsenal Post Match Thread.

You would not have said the same at Leicester, which was a shocker and proved what I was saying more than this result proves yours after the same mistakes were being made. Anyway see you at Hull...
You really are a dreary **** aren't you.

Shite fan to boot. Which ever games you go to.

its forum, it doesnt represent the match going crowd. absolutely everyone in the stadium was behind the team for most of the game.

For most? Interesting. But anyway, regarding the stadium, there's a whole thread discussing the "Etihad atmosphere". Already adding some 150+ pages. A very interesting read...

However, I was not talking about the stadium, was I?

For most? Interesting. But anyway, regarding the stadium, there's a whole thread discussing the "Etihad atmosphere". Already adding some 150+ pages. A very interesting read...

However, I was not talking about the stadium, was I?

its was a bit quiet for a little bit..... i have no idea, were you ?

You would not have said the same at Leicester, which was a shocker and proved what I was saying more than this result proves yours after the same mistakes were being made. Anyway see you at Hull...

AlJ1q9.gif

well played City, I will openly admit i was spitting feathers when we conceded early yet again but i thought we were ok for the rest of the half (despite what people said) and the 2nd half was very good indeed.

Typical!

You wait three months for a home win in the league, then two come along in four days!

Brilliant from City, especially second half, but even in the first, apart from the goal and one or two other flashes, we saw nothing of l'Arse.

Hopefully, this is the restart of our season and we will go on a great run.

Nico was my MotM, but Raheem, Nando, Merlin and Yaya all had a claim to it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.