Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Great performance but we were fortunate Arsenal were so poor. Yaya was immense!

I think Silva looks a lot better without gundogan personally. Gets on the ball a lot more and runs the show.

Yeah Gundogan and him for whatever reason has yet to gel. When I first heard of Gundogan signing I thought him and Silva in the same team would work out great but its been a bit iffy and they seem to cancel each other out.

Brilliant 2nd half. All achieved with Clichy, Kolarov, Otamendi, Bravo and Fernando on the park. That's some work by Pep.

Yaya, Silva and KdB is a very nice midfield combination. It offers a bit of everything. Control from Yaya, Guile from Silva, and sheer genius versatility from KdB. Throw in the pace out wide of Sane and Sterling and it would give everyone a headache.

But what was amazing to see was how we got the ball back time and again from a side reknowned for their passing.

Well done boys, needed that and for me fully deserved. Thought the worst after 5 mins, but we did well without ever fully clicking. Huge win for us and hopefully gives the players a big boost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.