Arsenal Post Match Thread.

just got in 1st time I've seen this think he spoke very well praised city with their injuries they were still the better side etc see nothing wrong with this well balanced impartial view

One of the few on that channel giving us credit..The presenter gave us no credit in the other fan interviews, that's why i thought it was funny him saying into his hand "I have" in time specified, suppose you have to watch the others...

Silva MoM for me today...bossed the midfield like Merlin of old. I Think Gundy KDB run into his pockets when they play together and that negates his game

Please please no Arsenal hard luck stories after the good fortune they have had over the years and, this season, handball v Burnley dubious last minute penalties, do not buy gooner hard luck tales at all, they have always been stuffy bastards so fuck them all :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.