Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Silva was fantastic today and Raheem needs to be the first name on the teamsheet. Sane is going to be some player and certainly seemed happy at the end. Yaya has made such a huge difference. The big man is back, and nice hug between him and Pep at the end. Think we are setup better without Gundogan, and whilst I wish him a speedy recovery though the side was well balanced today. I also thought the substitution and Sagna helped changed the game. Zaba unfortunately has lost a yard of pace. Sterling, Sane and Jesus is going to be an exciting forward line for years to come. Finally Kevin, what can you say great player. Think this result will provide the confidence to kick on now. Good end to the weekend.

Arrived home after the match, can't believe some of the stuff I have heard about poor first half.
From where I sat Arsenal were a seriously good team going forward, the speed at which they moved the ball at times was superb they were much better than Chelsea, the fact that we dominated possession is a huge credit to our players. De Bruynes' pass for Sterling for the goal was superb , but the ball that he put in when Sterling missed the header was even better to take out the keeper and defender and put it onto a small guy like Sterlings head from there with his left foot was stunning.
We created more chances against Chelsea but conceded far fewer to Arsenal and they are a fabulous attacking team. Great game of football, best I've seen us play for a while.

923fea15aaf0dadd62f56ff800793ba8.jpg
Slimy cnut, it was bound to happen. Glad the invisible man turned up as well.

the swagger isn't there, but the fight is. That's great to see.

Same issues as always but we got the job done and hopefully we can keep getting it done now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.