Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Not losing it, we have lost it. Pep is trying to get it back.

As I see it our performances against big teams have been much improved to last season, but as said we haven't killed the games off.

At the same time though, our record at Arsenal, and and anfield for that matter, wasn't great under Mancini or Pelligrini.

Generally I'd take a point at the Emirates although I can understand today's disappointment.

Our record at Liverpool and Arsenal is shite under every manager.

Look at it this way, Pep brought 4 starters in this transfer window, two of them started today and were our better players (Sane, Stones). Rest two are out with unfortunate injuries. (Not counting Bravo, he was a fuck up that no one expected.)
I very much believe that next season we'll get it right. Pep now knows what he wants and what this team needs.
My only criticism of him tactics wise would be playing De Bruyne deeper, It just doesn't suit his game. He is a natural no.10 and should always be played behind the man up top.

Hope Pep rips the squad apart in the summer and shakes things up bigtime. We need new defenders, new CMs, a new GK, new leadership on the pitch, more physicality, more stature and a brand new attitude throughout the squad. Apart from the over the hill gang needing to be moved on, if any of the remaining players aren't giving 100% every game then bench them until they do. No time for sentimentality - big changes are badly needed. One key will be keeping Gabriel Jesus fit all season. More importantly two or three new fullbacks and a new CB to play alongside Stones and a top class GK.

Exactly I have 100% faith in pep.
If we get top 3 and win the cup it will be a decent season.
People need to remember it's a 're building season
I haven't got quite the trust you have,I think he's been poor at times. That said back in August I said top 3 and a cup and it will have been a good first season. We still are on track so all is good. Expect much more next season though.

Some huge over reactions in here,pep can't make them pass it to each other and stop losing the ball,things will be great next year,have patience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.