Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Penalty or no penalty, this City team is nowhere near good enough to compete seriously at the top level of football. The general standard of our play today was way below what is required. I have witnessed some very bad defensive setups in my time, but some of the errors committed by our current defence borders on the schoolboy standard, and it is a major weakness, along with a non competitive midfield. I'm really surprised we are still in the top four of the premier league, given the glaring weaknesses in our present team. One can only hope that Mr Guardiola manages to sort out these weaknesses, and can then give all City fans a team that can compete for major honours with a realistic chance of winning. From what I've seen so far this season, the prospects don't look too good.

More to do with the standard of players than the manager - name me a team that Clichy and Navas would get into, at full back?

Yeah but this is the failure of the hierarchy after last summer for failing to get the full back areas addressed.

We are very clearly a club in need of a big rebuilding project. Arsenal always turn up against us so between that and our shite defense I'm not bothered about a point.

The positive is that despite our very clear problems we are still in the top four and more importantly I have absolute confidence we will fix them over summer, I'd be more confident in us fixing our glaring issues than any other club bar the likes of Chelsea.

Yeah but this is the failure of the hierarchy after last summer for failing to get the full back areas addressed.

So, like I said, the reason we don't have more points is down to the standard of the players than the manager.

We've played better than Arsenal on their own ground and are disappointed not to have won - that hasn't happened a lot in the last 30 years and he's been here 8 months

Absolute bullshit... natural arm position eh? All of sly sports say you're wrong... they got away with one end of story.

Haha..so pundits that are usually villified on here are now suddenly beyond reproach cause the agree that a decision should have gone are way???? priceless!

your arms come up when you spin and jump (or do either separately)...he is also leaning towards the bal...again his arm come up to balance him.....

No way is it deliberate...you can argue the merits of whether it was a handball or his arm was ina natural position or not but no way was it deliberate.....he even says that int he clip when he is talking to Kun (that was posted a few pages back)...he is going to try and head the ball that is clear

He says it to the media. The players watch/listen to the media.

So what? He also tears them a new fucking arsehole and says don't believe a word that I say to that fucking simpleton out there.
Fucking hell mate. I cant believe you actually believe that he's happy. He's taking the piss because they're all waiting for him to implode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.