Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Yes this all day long. Just lost our killer instinct.

Not losing it, we have lost it. Pep is trying to get it back.

As I see it our performances against big teams have been much improved to last season, but as said we haven't killed the games off.

At the same time though, our record at Arsenal, and and anfield for that matter, wasn't great under Mancini or Pelligrini.

Generally I'd take a point at the Emirates although I can understand today's disappointment.

Even though Ratboy Neville is becoming a ruthless pundit, he is spot on that we will never win the league playing this way. He did vote for us to be top 4 though, and as we currently aren't playing well, I'll take that, as long as the rags are 6th!!!

I think we can win the league playing this way, just new player at the back. Clichy, and Navas at fullback - they wouldn't get into Altrincham's team!

Even though Ratboy Neville is becoming a ruthless pundit, he is spot on that we will never win the league playing this way. He did vote for us to be top 4 though, and as we currently aren't playing well, I'll take that, as long as the rags are 6th!!!
Ratboy - 'City will be upset they didn't get the penalty, Arsenal will be happy it wasn't given'.

Just say it was a penalty you tw@t.

Yet another blatant penalty decision cost us , Sterling last week and Monreal this week , i know we shouldnt rely on referee decisions to win games , but it is happening every single week , we deserved six points from the last couple of games and got two . Apparently they even themselves out over the course of the season , i don't f*cking think so. Really annoyed we have not taken maximum points agisnt the dippers and tarquins, and i expect more of the same on Wednesday against the Chavs we just are not getting the decisions in games , we are playing 12 men every week or 15 if you count the linesmen and the 4th official.

Yes this all day long. Just lost our killer instinct.
Arsenal there for the taking low of confidence and ability ... why didnt we smell blood and take it to Chelsea after that wobble......Pep to blame again Im afraid...Its becoming a theme this season just like Klopp

I must have watched a different game. Navas put several decent crosses in today and did well in a very unfamiliar position

Agree. He posed more of a threat in the final third than Sterling did and played some nice passes to keep possession and shift the play forward.

As expected we will be playing for fourth position.
Plenty of reasons for that including ref bias and poor finishing, imagine where we would be if Pep rectifies the ones he can influence with existing or new players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.