Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be a toxic atmosphere on sunday if we start badly!! if we get beat with a shit attitude all hell will break loose!

We probably need one win out of the last two and hope West Ham beat the rags. Beat Arsenal and third spot could be ours. We need an injection of passion, enthusiasm and maybe some PEDs as well before Sunday. The crowd will be up for it, will the players. Nasri and Sterling should start for me and keep the back four as it finished yesterday as there are no other options. The two ferns can hold in front of the defence and KDB in the middle behind Sergio. Get some youth on the bench as well which may instill something, what is the point of having Demi on it for instance.

.....or Bony or Kolarov ( these two should never grace the shirt again after that Southampton debacle , especially Kolarov)

The last time I felt like this before a game was under Sven away at Middlesbrough, when everyone knew he was going. I can't remember the result though.

The f*ckers had better turn it on, after last night they owe everybody a performance. Lose on sunday and it makes next season a pretty shitty one already as i cant see us getting 4th from then

Dont care who starts, at least give a performance like you give a shit about the club ffs. After the last two matches, don't have any hopes from our so called top quality players or manager. As if they decide when to play and when not to.

Edit: *After the whole season

Dont care who starts, at least give a performance like you give a shit about the club ffs. After the last two matches, don't have any hopes from our so called top quality players or manager. As if they decide when to play and when not to.

Well one half the squad refused to play for fourth place and the other half declined to turn up for. CL Semi. I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.