Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We probably need one win out of the last two and hope West Ham beat the rags. Beat Arsenal and third spot could be ours. We need an injection of passion, enthusiasm and maybe some PEDs as well before Sunday. The crowd will be up for it, will the players. Nasri and Sterling should start for me and keep the back four as it finished yesterday as there are no other options. The two ferns can hold in front of the defence and KDB in the middle behind Sergio. Get some youth on the bench as well which may instill something, what is the point of having Demi on it for instance.

It's difficult to see how he's going to motivate them and get up for this game, morale, character and leadership clearly lacking. I'm hoping some of them players are hurting from that piss poor performance and want to put some effort and application in.

The worst thing about this game is Arsenal really don't need to win. It would help them but with Villa at home in the last game, they can sit back and defend and then hit us on the break. I cant see them taking chances and leaving themselves open to our counter.

Its going to be a nervy day. I just hope our big game experience kicks in for once this season.

Agree. Wenger will try and replicate what they did last season, and our huff-and-puff performance last night showed that we seem to be lacking a cutting edge, so he'll have them sit in and wait until we become leggy.

It's not like we can bring in the players who played against Southampton to freshen it up. What was that all about? We threw that game as we threw the Chelsea FA Cup game for what so we could give 'everything' in Europe?

We all need to stop behaving like smacked arsed kids and lift the roof off for Pellers on Sunday just like we did last week against Madrid. This is his send he's done a great job lets beat Arsenal and seal and set things up for Pep next season.

I would not play Nasri as was very poor against Southampton and his body language and sulking belies his talent. I'd rather have Navas / Nacho every day and no way should Toure get near the first 11. We need pace and energy so Navas and Sterling out wide with KDB behind Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.