Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be curious to see if we start with Nasri or not.

Aguero

Sterling KDB Nasri

Fernando Fernandinho

Clichy Ota Mangala Sagna

Hart

That is my guess as much as I hate it when Nasri plays on the right.

We all need to stop behaving like smacked arsed kids and lift the roof off for Pellers on Sunday just like we did last week against Madrid. This is his send he's done a great job lets beat Arsenal and seal and set things up for Pep next season.

No he hasnt, Mancini done a great job but no send off for him.

Ill give a good send off to some of the players we will not see again, Pellegrini will get a clap.

Arsenal will set up to defend like they did last season going to be tough and lets hope they don't get a penalty like last season that wasnt a pen.

If the players cannot be up for a C.L semi,i cannot see them being up for this,& that fks me off so bad..

We havnt won against a top 6 team this season add to that Pellegrini doesnt have to be here for CL next season, our teams tired (i know they dint do anything but we are perenially tired) and a long trip.
Arsenal has the opposite of above. We go in as underdogs.

We did just play in a cl semi final, which means we should have enough quality to win this game. We just looked completely lost yesterday.

Hart
Sagna Ota Mangala Clichy
Fernando Fenandinho
Navas KDB Sterling
Aguero

If kun plays shit first half bring on kelechi. Same with kdb, bring on nasri.

I see the FA aren't arsed about changing our referee like they were for spurs.

A rag reffing a game who's result could make the difference between CL and Europa for his club is a joke.

Not at all confident for this.

I'd go for the following line-up:

Hart
Sagna
Otamendi
Mangala
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Nasri
Sterling
De Bruyne
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.