Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Pellers, line up could be something like this, Demi at the back, Yaya and Fernando in the middle with Sterling and Bony upfront.

The players know what they have to do, but i dout they will.
it''ll be a replay 0f the Real game lazy, lathargic could'nt give a toss

Knowing Pellers, line up could be something like this, Demi at the back, Yaya and Fernando in the middle with Sterling and Bony upfront.

If that happened he would be suspended and investigated at one of two places.

Betting fraud by the FA or his sanity at Prestwich Hospital. :)

Seriously, today - the CL is over - he might well now actually care solely about having got City into the CL in all three seasons as a manager.

Everton will love that on his CV if stories are true in today's papers that he wishes to stay managing in the PL.

So I think he focuses 100% on winning and I can confidently predict he will not do that kind of suicidal team selection.

Hopefully.

Sort of.

Last edited:
..............................Hart........................

Sagna....Otamendi....Mangala....Clichy

Navas...Fernandinho...Fernando...Kdb

....................Aguero....Kelechi..............

Let's go for it and give them something to worry about!

Despite my earlier comments about Yaya, I agree.

442 from the off. We're at home, let's try and outscore them

I think we'll get the win, just don't expect much of a performance. Both sides will look deflated but we'll do what we've done in most of our wins this season, just crawl across the finish line. And at this stage of the season that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.