Arsenal - pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya and kdb both should not be on the field together. Either one behind kun is fine .If pelle plays kdb on the wing ,we are fucked.

i think the club needs to begin to look inwards.. despite how star studded our team is,yet we still struggle to overcome teams with average players..we can afford the best players on earth but we lack the ability as a club to harness the individual talents of those players and transform them to suit our own city philosophy and playing style..leicester won the league not because theyve got more better players than we do but bcos the players played with zeal, passion and you could see the consistency and commitment in them.

i think the club needs to begin to look inwards.. despite how star studded our team is,yet we still struggle to overcome teams with average players..we can afford the best players on earth but we lack the ability as a club to harness the individual talents of those players and transform them to suit our own city philosophy and playing style..leicester won the league not because theyve got more better players than we do but bcos the players played with zeal, passion and you could see the consistency and commitment in them.
We can't afford the best players on earth though-and the summer before last we were completely limited as to how much we could spend. That plus an ageing, injury hit squad equals where we are. The squad isn't as star studded as many believe.

Agree entirely with this. Too often this season we are a set of statues. What happened to the basic instruction of moving to anticipate a pass or even just move into space so the player with the ball can see several players to pass to. If you can't see the ball clearly you are not available for a pass. Too often City players treat themselves not having the ball as an opportunity for a rest.

we need a miracle to win this game. everything points to a loss. Lets pray that form and all indicators are turned on their head today because this is the most important game of the season. Missing out on chumps league hurts us big time going into the future $$$.

we need a miracle to win this game. everything points to a loss. Lets pray that form and all indicators are turned on their head today because this is the most important game of the season. Missing out on chumps league hurts us big time going into the future $$$.
City being shorter than 6/4 to win hardly the stuff of miracles-please see Leicester thread for that.

Personally I'm expecting a 0-0. Our first choice defence, without Kompany, has improved over the last couple of months so I'm confident of a clean sheet, but, I also think Arsenal will come for a point and if they do set up for a draw, I don't see us breaking them down, as we've struggled against a determined defence on many occasions this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.